About CLC Login
Connect with the Child Life Council Online
Child Life Council is pleased to present a new database and e-commerce system that will enhance your experience on the CLC Web site, by providing safe and secure access to your CLC User Profile.
First Time Logging In?
Your CLC User Profile is the record that CLC will maintain to display your membership, certification, and other related transactions and information. All current CLC Members and Certified Child Life Specialists have received an email from Child Life Council with a pre-assigned username and password. If you have this information, please log in to your CLC User Profile now to review your record and ensure that we have your most up-to-date contact information.
If you do not have your pre-assigned username and password, you may use our Password Reminder service by entering the primary email address that you provided to CLC.
Once you have logged in, you may update your username and password to anything you like. But use one you’ll remember, as you will need to log in whenever you use the system in the future. To view your full CLC profile or to make changes, click “edit contact information” in the upper right corner of the screen. Don't forget, your primary email address will be the principal means by which CLC communicates important member announcements, account information, and receipts.
New CLC Online Features!
CLC is pleased to present some of the latest interactive services available on the CLC Web site. We encourage you to explore and make use of these exciting new features!
- Explore the CLC Member Directory, a members-only feature that will allow you to access contact information for other members of Child Life Council, using a name and/or location as search criteria. The Member Directory gives you direct access to largest pool of child life specialists in the world.
- Search Child Life Job Opportunities in the all new Career Center. Find open positions as posted by employers in real time, and create a searchable "job seeker" profile that can be viewed by prospective employers.
- Register for the Annual Conference with the simple and user-friendly online registration system, which offers secure credit card processing and immediate payment and registration confirmation. As a special bonus, the early registration deadline has been extended to April 15, 2007 for those who register online!
- Apply for Membership Online using the fast and easy Online Membership Application. Online applications and payment will be processed automatically, and you will receive immediate confirmation of receipt for your records.
- Browse the CLC Book Store to purchase Child Life Council publications and merchandise online. Safe, secure orders with immediate payment confirmation may now be completed using a credit card. Logging in to the system before making a purchase will enable you to track your order, and ensure that you receive applicable member discounts!
- Pay Membership Renewal Dues and Certification Annual Maintenance Fees. Please log in to your CLC User Profile to access this feature. If you have a payment due, an open invoice will appear on your profile page. Click on the appropriate links and follow the on-screen directions to submit a credit card payment. If you have questions about your payment status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for membership inquiries) or email@example.com (for certification inquiries).
Upcoming Online Services
Keep an eye out for announcements as other CLC functions are rolled out over the next few months. Upcoming online features of the new system will include:
- Certification Services, including fee payment
- Professional Development Hours tracking and updating
- Calendar of Events
- Much, much more!
For any questions regarding our new system, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.